Automotive GAP Insurance.
Accidents happen. That’s an unfortunate but irreversible truth. And although irreparable damage to a vehicle can be worrying for anyone, GardX Assure GAP Insurance can take away some of the stress by making sure the financial shortfall is covered.
If an incident occurs resulting in your vehicle being written off due to accident, fire or theft; then the settlement amount you receive from your motor insurer could be significantly less than the outstanding balance of the original purchase price.
You could be left without a vehicle plus the burden of settling any outstanding finance or lease balance. That’s why countless customers choose to go with GardX Assure GAP Insurance.
- Up to 60-month terms available
- 100 days inception period post vehicle sale
- 120 days claim notification period
- Customer Motor Insurance Excess cover
- Single premium with funding options available
- Unlimited factory fitted options
- Dealer fitted accessories including the cost of your GardX products
- Finance and Lease deposit contributions included
- Unlimited EEA use
- Daily pro-rata refunds, no admin fee
- GardX notify supplying dealer of losses as they are reported
- UK Resident or UK registered partnership/limited company
- Unlimited age/mileage at policy inception
Great experience with Gardx, very polite and professional on the phone and kept you up to date throughout the process and everything was done in a timely manner.
Excellent service from everyone during this uncertain time - great service and job was professionally completed thanks
Excellent and very efficient service. It was really easy to receive confirmation that the work was covered under the terms of the agreement and to get it done.
Go with GardX Assure
Contact our team to learn more about our industry-leading insurance solutions.